for Yard Card Rentals
Please read our agreement in its entirety before placing an order for your yard card. By renting a yard card from The Sign Girls you agree to the following terms & conditions.
1. Payment: Payments are due at the time of booking and must clear within 48 hours of scheduled delivery. Exceptions can be made for last minute and rush orders. All payments are transmitted securely and are not stored by The Sign Girls.
4. Liability: The person that orders the yard card from The Sign Girls is responsible for our product. Moving the yard card after set up, causing damage, throwing away or tampering with a sign will make you responsible to pay full replacement value. This includes each individual letter, number, character or stakes.
Homeowners should be notified ahead of time of our delivery and asked to turn off sprinklers and postpone any landscaping or gardening services for the duration of the rental. Mowing or weed eating the lawn while our yard cards are displayed can ruin and stain the signs.
Please do not allow animals or children to climb on, lean on or play with any and all signs. Please do not attach balloons to any part of the display. Balloons get hot in the sun and can damage the signs upon contact.
By agreeing to have The Sign Girls participate in your event, you agree that The Sign Girls are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage that may be caused to any person or personal property during the set-up or removal of any rental.
5. Delivery: We will deliver your sign the morning of your event/occasion. Contact us if a morning setup doesn't work for you.
6. Rush Orders: Last minute orders are welcome; however an additional fee will be applied and based on availability of inventory.
7. The Right to Refuse: The Sign Girls encourage creativity and personal expression however we have the right to refuse phrases that may be offensive in nature or non-celebratory. We respectfully reserve the right to decline a delivery area that we feel may be unsafe for our signs or our delivery team. This is rare, and we will contact you if this situation arises.
We at The Sign Girls know that sometimes things happen and we try to work with every customer.
A 48-hour notice is required for a full refund in the form of a credit for future use. If inside the 48-hour window, you can receive a 50% refund in the form of a credit to use at a future date.
We will work extra hard to make sure we can set up your yard card, however, in the event of inclement weather (lighting/thunderstorms, heavy rain, high winds, snow or ice, etc), we may not be able to. Should this occur, you will be entitled to a full refund or the option to reschedule your yard card.
You will NOT receive a refund or credit if any of the following occur:
•The yard card is a surprise and the homeowner asks The Sign Girls not to set up or requests that the yard card be removed.
•The wrong address was given to us and we are unable to contact you for the correct address.
•There are loose animals that prevent the yard card from being set up.
•We are denied access to a gated community.